Everybody's Got One
A blog. An opinion. An elimination orifice. A dream. An agenda. A past. A hidden talent. A conceptual filter. A cross. A charism (often the same). A task. A wound. A destiny. A lost love. A blind spot. A bad habit. A secret. A passion. A soul ... okay, maybe not everybody ...
Tuesday, October 21, 2003

 

I haven't even tried to form an opinion on the Plame outing leak(s) because I have absolutely no idea what's really going on (rather like Amb. Wilson at the hotel in Niger). I'd like to think that I'm just insufficiently devious to imagine the ways of spooks and bureaucratic insiders and the intricies of the source/journalist invisible dance. Besides, the predictable barking of the various moonbats hurts my ears, and disturbs me when I'm trying to concentrate on watching baseball.

But. Why on earth would (current or ex-) elements of the CIA be trying to undercut the presidency of the son of a former director? Do the institutional memories of agency infighting go back that far, and burst out that viciously and irresponsibly?

posted by Kelly | 10:33 AM link
archives
email
links