Everybody's Got One
A blog. An opinion. An elimination orifice. A dream. An agenda. A past. A hidden talent. A conceptual filter. A cross. A charism (often the same). A task. A wound. A destiny. A lost love. A blind spot. A bad habit. A secret. A passion. A soul ... okay, maybe not everybody ...
Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Honey, I'm home ...  

Apologies to my imagined reader, but I reached a point where I couldn't discuss the election any more, and there was no room for other topics to intrude themselves. It became increasingly difficult to keep a level head and a civil tongue, and I found myself reduced to scoring points in a self-invented game. Politics had become an occasion for spin for me, best avoided for the sake of my intellectual integrity and my soul.
And then, real life kept intruding, once I got accustomed to it. You might say I lost the blogging jones, for a while. We'll see if I can find a better, more even-tempered balance now.

Yes, I know full well no one so much as noticed. But the formalities need to be observed all the more when they're all that there is ...

posted by Kelly | 1:25 PM link
archives
email
links